LegionFX was designed to be an arduino enabled board with a motor driver and temperature sensor.
This board was meant to facilitate the development of SUGV platforms, since it would cover the basic needs to remotely drive a small vehicle.
The board although is 50mmx50mm contains the form factor of an Arduino board which allows to use common arduino shields
This board is also incorporated in our Hound MKII kit, also available at the store.
- Atmega328p w/ arduino bootloader
- DRV8833 motor driver (with jumper configuration and fault led)
- LM335 Temperature sensor (with jumper selection)
- Voltage selector (allows to choose different power supplies for board and motor)
- FTDI header
- ICSP header
- NRF24L01+ header
- arduino form factor (for shield support)
- 3.3 and 5v LDO regulators
- 7.2v ~ 18v main board power supply
- 2.7v ~ 10v motor supply
Available at our store: http://www.dronetech.eu/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=61_62&product_id=54